Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 07:26:00 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:29:49 -0600, Ignoramus26799

On 2016-03-10, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:44:09 -0600, Ignoramus26799

On 2016-03-09, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:21:10 -0600, Ignoramus1161
wrote:

I have a question.

If global warming is fake, how come those glaciers are shrinking? And
so does the Arctic ice?

You mean this ice?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...e-caps-melting

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/...ecord-maximum/

Check the second link...see who it is? Might want to review your
choices in data a bit more...carefully.

Yeah, like the second link. Do you EVER read the stuff you link to?
Iggy asks about Arctic ice, and Gunner posts a link from NASA that
says:

"Since the late 1970s, the Arctic has lost an average of 20,800 square
miles (53,900 square kilometers) of ice a year; the Antarctic has
gained an average of 7,300 square miles (18,900 sq km).

"The upward trend in the Antarctic, however, is only about a third of
the magnitude of the rapid loss of sea ice in the Arctic Ocean."

Sometimes I wonder how Gunner made it through high school.

Ed, I did see that, but when one place is shrinking and another is
growing, you have to wonder what is going on.

It's called "wind", Ig. Mother Nature' various-temperatured wind
patterns evolve and things shift, maintaining the balance of things
globally. This was happening long before mankind came around, and it
will continue long after we're gone.

And the "balance of things globally" apparently is melting polar sea
ice three times faster than ice is growing. Right?

--
Ed Huntress