Chaos Master

Default ATT; Hobbyists and Repairmen I have accumulated a room of ICS, Transistors, Diodes , Mem Chips , Proms etc

) spoke, er, wrote:
I am near the beginning of the ICS if you see something you need let me know by
contacting me at this email ( please remove the nospam)

Parts are either New or Used. Used parts like new!

[snip list]

Why don't you place this list in a site? Create a page at
www.geocities.com , a
short address using tinyurl.com and you're done. This would be far more useful
IMHO.

--
Chaos Master® - Posting from Porto Alegre - Brazil.
- remove the diode (-Z|-) to reply!