Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it backthrough the list)

On 01/28/2016 03:53 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 3:46:45 AM UTC-6, Hogan wrote:
On 01/28/2016 12:01 AM, T wrote:
On 01/24/2016 05:46 AM, jack wrote:
Over 70% of US population is overweight or obese. It would do them good
to fast for a week or so.

That has not changed. The way obesity is measured has changed.
Hmmmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with a Weight Watcher
executive being on the panel that come out with the new guidelines?
Naw. Can't be.

Yah, Weight Watchers is in business to sell packaged meals so I don't doubt
there might be some evil there.

But FWIW, I was looking at an old (1970) high school class photo the other
day and noticed out of 100 kids only 3 were noticeably overweight.

Compare that to the typical class photo today and you'll see at least 50%
of the kids are overweight.

When I was a fat kid, we kids went outside to play and ride bicycles. Where do fat kids go to play theses days? Um, let me see,... oh yea! They go to exercise their pudgy little thumbs! I remember JFK promoting national fitness and we fat kids had PE classes at school. Where the hell did Physical Education classes in the school systems go? Phys-ed seems to have been replaced with Political Correctness class. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster

When I was a kid, all the fat kids where under a lot of social pressure.
Social pressure to sign up for the football team!