Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it backthrough the list)

On 1/28/2016 7:59 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 6:51:24 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Yes, there was Hurricane Sandy a couple years ago.
Wiped out NYC and NJ, as you mention. I'm not sure
it improved much, they probably rebuilt the same
type of construction. Did you want the trick birthday
candles that can't be blown out?
--
.

Na, we have wood burning stoves where we burn all the debris that the wind carried down South from the storms up North. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Windy Monster

A few people up nawth have wood burning devices.
Even fewer have backup light and heat for the home.
We pretty much huddle under blankets and freeze
when there is a service interruption of any kind.

--
..
Christopher A. Young