Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it backthrough the list)

On 1/28/2016 6:29 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 1:53:33 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/24/2016 7:56 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Dear Lord, thank God I live in The South. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Reverent Monster

Next hurricane, let me know about a week
in advance. I'll mail you a book of matches
and a pack of birthday candles.
--
.

Didn't a really bad hurricane hit New York and New Jersey? The subways got flushed out, all the underground critters washed away and the alligators went home. When a hurricane comes through The Gulf of Mexico, here in the middle of Alabamastan with hills and mountains, we catch the edge of the weather system and not the full force of the hurricane but the resulting severe thunderstorms and occasional tornadoes are bad enough. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Wet Monster

Yes, there was Hurricane Sandy a couple years ago.
Wiped out NYC and NJ, as you mention. I'm not sure
it improved much, they probably rebuilt the same
type of construction. Did you want the trick birthday
candles that can't be blown out?

--
..
Christopher A. Young