Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sherwood RX-5502 Receiver Protection Shutdown, Repair, thoughtswanted...

wrote:

I don't know how you get here, but Google and aioe or whatever seem to be the only free ways to do it. Actually I probably should get a paid service but then, who gets that money ? Originally I got here via AOL but they stopped doing everything I wanted so I got rid of them.

There are a lot of free, or dirt cheap NNTP servers. It is included
with any Earthlink account and I can set up, up to eight Usenet accounts
with my Broadband account. One for each Email account.