Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Abysmal workmanship - Viewer.jpg (0/1)

On 1/24/2016 9:18 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 08:07:31 -0600, Leon wrote:
Well Hell! I use a wheelchair and I could see through the peep hole on
that door. What's your problem?

Where the hell have you been!

Hospital for six months which was a real pain actually and
figuratively. Used my cell phone to get online for many things, but
chatting was too much of a pain with the pecking out of text. So
didn't come here for a look see.

Still got a bunch of recuperating to do, but came home mid December.
Thank God!

I'm glad to see you are home and hopefully doing better!