Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Key contact restoration

On 2016-01-15, Gareth Magennis wrote:
--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

---

Thanks, might give that a go.

Look, you quoted Jeff without using the correct characters,
*including his signature*, and put your reply after the signature!

Without the characters, it looks like your posting is a plagiarism
of Jeff.

When I went to reply to you, your entire reply disappeared, because
your reply looks like an extension of Jeff's signature, and a proper news
client removes everything after the "-- " signature mark when you reply. I
had
to copy and paste the above from the terminal.

Please use Usenet correctly or FOAD.

I would direct your juvenile rantings to Microsoft instead.
It is they who have made Live Mail do this, and they won't fix it.

Most of us seem able to cope with this though.