Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JC[_6_] JC[_6_] is offline

Default Manual needed Exact 119AL Function Generator

On 1/10/2016 12:47 AM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 4:05:42 PM UTC-8, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
I see that Manuals Plus is out of business. The alternative site that they reference (archive.org) is difficult to use, at least for me. (Already tried Google with no luck).

Any help obtaining a manual would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for a freebie, willing to pay.

Thank you,
Ivan Vegvary

Thank you so much for the links. I might have to purchase the manual for the model 125 and hope that it is close enough.
Thanks, Ivan Vegvary

Exact 117 is probably a closer model

http://www.jetecnet.com/others.html