Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zacharias[_3_] Mark Zacharias[_3_] is offline

Default Diffferent techniques in troubleshooting

wrote in message
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 8:24:33 PM UTC-5, Ron D. wrote:
The st120 is an interesting beast. I did repair one in the 80's AFTER
someone made swiss cheese out of it.

Yeah - "interesting" is a mild descriptive of a beast that can range from
a purring kitten to a rabid wolverine in its behavior. I have three
examples in my immediate possession - not one from the same lot or with
matching boards...

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

ST-120's.

They're like Harley Davidson motorcycles.

If you love them, if you can fix them, if you don't mind the smell of
carburetor cleaner and the oil stains on your living room floor,

go for it!

Mark Z.