Default Magnavox CCR190AT03 - Accessing Menu without the remote

David and Ray, Thanks very much for taking the time to respond to my
query. I didn't realize that universal remotes were programmable to the
button level -- perhaps the first step might be to call the manufacturer
of one of the remotes I already have and see if theirs can be programmed
to get the menu button to work.

Since the real problem was not the remote, but rather the need to get
into the TV's setup menu, I was hoping for a way to do that without
purchasing a new remote, but perhaps that's not possible.

Thanks, again, for taking the time to respond!