Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Golden Rules of Troubleshooting

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 01:55:44 -0800 (PST), wrote:

MAKE NO PROMISES.
Ever.

Ok, I promise not to make any more promises.

- If I did everything I promised to do, I'd never get anything done.

- Everyone lies, but that's ok, because nobody listens.

- Do unto others. Then run.

- Troubleshooting: Find the person giving you trouble and shoot them.

- Most embarrassing moment: When the Chinese clone works better
than the original.

- Election time: Promise the voters anything, and then do whatever
the opposition promised to do. It happens every 4 years.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558