Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Golden Rules of Troubleshooting

On 12/19/2015 2:53 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 11:18:03 AM UTC-5, Wond wrote:
On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 01:55:44 -0800, jurb6006 wrote:

MAKE NO PROMISES.

Ever.

Reminds me of that fellow, Ainit da Troot

Yup, those words to not emit from my mouth or keyboard.

I have learned how to manage (on) this planet. I also do not get ****ed off unless it is really severe provocation. Aggravation is not a choice but anger is. If I kick you in the balls, whether you get ****ed off or not you want to kick my ass. If you are not ****ed off you want to do it to make the world a better place, which is the same reason I will shoot to kill if someone tries to rob me. But if a baby steps on your balls with those ****ing cement baby shoes (no wonder they can't walk) you are not angry. If you can avoid anger in physical pain like that you got no excuse any other time. (I should probably teach an anger management class huh)

I like your analogy - if your baby/child kicks you and you do not
respond with rage, then why when an adult does? Sounds like a good trick
for anger management.

Perhaps some world leaders (or would be leaders) need to think about that!

Thanks!

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com