Jeff

Default Scope advice needed

Thank you so much for the feedback. So far it's been lots of fun and I've only
had it for a day. I have been able to duplicate all the patterns and tests in
the manual so far, but I am moving slowly. I was afraid that it would be so
complicated I wouldn't even be able to test it within a week.

After years of playing around with electronics and only my Fluke 87 the best
analogy I can think of is "I was blind and soon I will be able to see" :-).
Seriously though I can see several months or more of working with it before I
am comfortable.

Thanks again you are a great group.

Jeff

I think you will be happy with this scope. They seem to be going for around
$300 or more on eBay, so you also got a good deal.