Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default recommend lunch with contractor(s)?

wrote:

Michael Terrell wrote: "
wrote:

How unAmerican that you do not smother your fries in ketchup! lol

I can't stand ketchup in or on anything, because of the vinegar in
it. Eat it if you want to, but keep that garbage away from me. It makes
me violently ill.

Holy horse-feathers we're lighting that candle from
opposite ends: I positively DRINK the stuff, LOL!

Good. Buy it buy the gallon, and guzzle it. I had to use white vinegar
to clean a wound last year. Nine months in Wound Care. It was all I
could do to wipe away the dead skin, while holding my breath.