Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default UPS Battery Replacement

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:48:05 +0000 (UTC), Bruce Esquibel
wrote:

http://www.pcliquidations.com/p15050-apc-back-ups-xs

I have one of those and can confirm that it eats batteries and doesn't
run very well. However, my total experience is with one unit, so
treat it as anecdotal.

Are you sure that's the UPS that the OP owns? It might also be this
model:
http://www.kwaree.com/blog/2008/05/30/apc-back-ups-xs-1500/
I have two of them that run without problems. I also have about 5
customers that have them. Batteries have been lasting about 5 years
and no lightning bolts or smog problems.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D