Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default recommend lunch with contractor(s)?

On 12/10/2015 05:48 PM, wrote:
Phil Hobbs wrote:
On 12/10/2015 03:43 PM,
wrote:
I guess bar-b-que, burgers, fried chicken and french fries are great,
but not if you are wearing a buttoned-up shirt that day. So, if you
have to eat lunch with a client and other contractors in a diverse
environment, what would you recommend? I remember I was watching
Seinfeld and somebody ordered chicken or tuna fish salad. Yeah,
that's something I could agree with... especially with lettuce,
tomato, mayonnaise on well-done toast, with plenty of black pepper
and a pickle slice and a cup of coffee. That would seem less
"trashier" than slobbering over friend chicken, bar-b-que and coke,
right?

Depends on how big your belly is. If I lean forward just a little, I
don't get any food on my clothes regardless of how messy it is. Maybe
twirling spaghetti, but french fries? Seriously?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

How unAmerican that you do not smother your fries in ketchup! lol

Well, I'm not an American, though I've lived here for a day or two.

And fries with ketchup is a lot less messy than spaghetti with red
sauce, unless your gut is so large that you don't have a lap.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs