Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default recommend lunch with contractor(s)?

wrote in message
I guess bar-b-que, burgers, fried chicken and french fries are great, but
not if you are wearing a buttoned-up shirt that day. So, if you have to eat
lunch with a client and other contractors in a diverse environment, what
would you recommend?
I remember I was watching Seinfeld and somebody ordered chicken or tuna fish
salad. Yeah, that's something I could agree with... especially with lettuce,
tomato, mayonnaise on well-done toast, with plenty of black pepper and a
pickle slice and a cup of coffee. That would seem less "trashier" than
slobbering over friend chicken, bar-b-que and coke, right?

Order something small and light if you are the one trying to make the sale.
Order what you like if they are trying to sell you.