Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default recommend lunch with contractor(s)?

I guess bar-b-que, burgers, fried chicken and french fries are great, but not if you are wearing a buttoned-up shirt that day. So, if you have to eat lunch with a client and other contractors in a diverse environment, what would you recommend?
I remember I was watching Seinfeld and somebody ordered chicken or tuna fish salad. Yeah, that's something I could agree with... especially with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise on well-done toast, with plenty of black pepper and a pickle slice and a cup of coffee. That would seem less "trashier" than slobbering over friend chicken, bar-b-que and coke, right?