Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken Layton Ken Layton is offline

Default Dandy Dapter info needed

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 4:14:00 PM UTC-8, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 11/22/2015 04:49 PM, wrote:

On Monday, January 13, 2003 at 1:57:01 PM UTC-5, Ken Layton wrote:
I've got an old B&K 467 CRT restorer and I'm looking for contact info
for ordering a "Dandy Dapter" to use with my 467. Anyone have the name
& address & phone for the manufacturer of the Dandy Dapter?

Ken Layton
Olympia, Wash.

I got one cheap

You think Ken is still looking for one after almost 13 years!? Google
Groups strikes again!

Perce

I never was able to locate an actual Dandy-Dapter, but some kind soul did email me the Instruction and Set Up Manual several years ago (in a pdf format).

Yes, I still have occasion to use the B&K 467 since I still service arcade game monitors.