Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno is offline

Default Multi-conductor control cable: PVC vs.

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:33:57 -0800, DaveC Gave us:

16-conductor stranded, 24 awg or smaller, color-coded or numbered, single
shield (foil or braid), oil-resistant jacket. Please try yourself. I’ve had
no luck. I’m not saying one doesn’t exit, but it’s not easy to find.

And cut to order (no 100 ft rolls, please–I need only 12 feet).

Thanks.

Use what you have and place kynar or other heat shrink over it.