Posted to sci.electronics.repair
The Hammer The Hammer is offline

Default Need Transistor Substitute for Wine Fridge

I am trying to fix a wine fridge. Avanti wine cooler EWC1201. "Thermoelectric Cooling System".

http://www.avantiproducts.com/products/id/424

Looks like a transistor is fried. Odd part number of

3DD13005MD

Apparently it is a part from China. I can buy in 10,000 quantity.

http://www.alldatasheet.com/datashee...-O-HF-N-B.html

Ic 4A
Vceo 400V
Pc(TO-220) 75W

NPN. It looks like it has a diode across it which I could always add externally.

I cannot find any cross reference for it. Does anyone have a generic substitution suggestion - even if I have to add that diode myself?

I came across:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detai...268-ND/2827113

This one is 65W. Has the diode. 10 Watts less concerns me.