Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default PDF reader.

On 2015-10-29, Ian wrote:

Copying that into the search bar - the first site I clicked, triggered a
reported unsafe warning.

Downloaded from Tucows, the file I got is about 14Mb - is that the full
redistributable install file?

possibly you clicked a "Download now" advertisement and not the actual
file link.

Those F-ing links seem to be all over most software sites, seemly
dozens on the web page, with the true link almost impossible to find.
And there is no way to get that (being VERY polite) **** to stop.

linux has distros where full of curated free software, yeah this is
trading a little freedom for convenience. but there's nothing
stopping me from installing third-party stuff if I really want to.

--
\_(ツ)_