Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default PDF reader.

Ian Field wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
On 10/28/2015 6:37 AM, Boris Mohar wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:12:37 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

Someone mentioned a free alternative to Acrobat on this group, but
the post
expired before I took notes.

Could someone remind me please?

Thanks.

I use Foxit.

I use foxit too. No problems
version 5.1
FoxitReader514.0104_enu_Setup.exe

I looked at the newer version, but was turned off, but don't
remember why. May have been additional crap they wanted to install.

Copying that into the search bar - the first site I clicked, triggered a
reported unsafe warning.

Downloaded from Tucows, the file I got is about 14Mb - is that the full
redistributable install file?

AFAIK everything now is an "installer" no matter the verbage "full".