Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Minwax fast drying polyurethane dries to white haze

Leon wrote:

..

Robert you might entertain checking with an "automotive" paint
supplier. I know that they typically sell 55 gal drums to body shops
and they do have different grades. We used to buy 55 gal drums of
thinner to clean the guns. We bought the better stuff for mixing to
the paint. Anyway they might be a bit less expensive since they deal
in higher volumes.

I agree that this would likely be cheaper, but it's a lot more expensive
than what you recall Leon. My price on gun wash has more than doubled over
the past 5 years or so. Still cheaper than buying it by the gallon, but a
lot more expensive than what is was only a short time ago.

--

-Mike-