Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Time to Upgrade ?:-}

On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 11:28:03 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I'm getting the general impression that I should avoid 64-bit to make
sure that my legacy programs will still work. Is that correct?

...Jim Thompson
--

No, you should make the jump and adapt (with VMware or some other
method) or dump the really old 16 bit programs. Most 32 bit stuff will

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany