Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving
Edmund J. Burke[_3_] Edmund J. Burke[_3_] is offline

Default Roundup: Should It Kill Poison Ivy?

"Old Codger" wrote in message ...

On 29/07/2015 18:46, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Caecilius" wrote in message
I've found that glyphosate does kill ivy, but it takes longer and
often needs a few applications. I suspect this is partly due to the
waxy leaves, so maybe a bit of a seeing to with a strimmer first might
help.

I bought a 5 litre container of clinic ace 360 g/l which lasts for
ages at the correct dilution. Much cheaper than roundup and just as
effective.

You can't use that in the America's, you fusking asshole!

So why ask the question in a UK newsgroup?

Go fusk yerself, arsehole limey!

I outrank yer silly, buck-toothed arse.