Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds
Edmund J. Burke[_3_] Edmund J. Burke[_3_] is offline

Default Roundup: Should It Kill Poison Ivy?

"Caecilius" wrote in message
I've found that glyphosate does kill ivy, but it takes longer and
often needs a few applications. I suspect this is partly due to the
waxy leaves, so maybe a bit of a seeing to with a strimmer first might
help.

I bought a 5 litre container of clinic ace 360 g/l which lasts for
ages at the correct dilution. Much cheaper than roundup and just as
effective.

You can't use that in the America's, you fusking asshole!