Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Roundup: Should It Kill Poison Ivy?

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:02:48 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 8:21:29 AM UTC-4, TimR wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 9:06:41 PM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:

roundup mixed 50 / 50 with poision ivy killer, it will be dying by the next morning, its amazingly effective

I haven't tried that mix, but, do you really want it dying by next morning? If it's really toxic it kills the leaves before it gets into the system. I want it absorbed by the leaves, and spread to kill the whole plant, and usually that takes a bit more time.

trust me 50/50 roundup/ poision ivy killer really works when nothing else did

I even called a lanscaper who said the killing stuff consumers can buy doesnt work. but the pros can use this.

he wanted to kill everything on that hillside, which would of been ok, except my mom planted some of it a couple years before she died, so i like keeping those around...

the leaves were rolling up the next morning and within a few days the plants were totally dead.

i left the remains because i react a lot to poision ivy, and need steroids which make me very ill.

no poision ivy grew back, although i did notice one plant i missed, i murdered it too

just try it IT WORKS!