Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving
Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] is offline

Default German number plate looks like UK number plate

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 6/28/2015 7:11 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message news
I saw a German numberplate (with the the blue D) today - M888EEF - isn't
that a British configuration? I thought they were all unique?

Howdy, little feller. Now, I knows what yer sayin', but here's a little
sumptin' to think about, grammarwise that is.
Regarding the concept of a thing being "unique...." The word is one of
them words in engrish we grammarians call an "absolute concept."
Concepts that are absolute either are or are not. This means that
somethin's unique, or it ain't. There ain't no middle ground to fart
around on. In udder words, it ain't proper, fer example, to say that
something is "very" unique, 'cuze you'd be trying to qualify an absolute
concept. Same thing with the word pregnant. A girl's either pregnant,
or she ain't. No bubby can be a little pregnant. You git
now.........and 'ave yerselves a nice day. ^@^

You need to learn to read as well as being a 'grammarian', Coloon. He
didn't SAY "very unique"! Have a nice day! LOLOK

--
Brought to you by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
World-class grammarian, linguist, ladies' man

What sort of linguist? Anilinguist? Penilinguist? LOLOK
And shouldn't that be 'ladyboyz'' not 'ladies''? The 'man' bit is an
obvious exaggeration.

I never said her did, Miss Recktum.
I was jist givin' him a grammar lesson.
NOW GO DOUCHE YER COLOSTOMY!