Posted to alt.home.repair
rebel[_2_] rebel[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) We wont have any weather this week.....

On 5/18/2015 3:52 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2015 08:36:02 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

For some reason, "weather.com" appears to have crashed. All weekend
it's been down. I could not get any reports or radar maps on my
cellphone for my own area, so I randomly put in other zipcodes.
Nothing works! Then I tried on my computer and it dont work there
either....
I guess there wont be any weather this week!

Worked all weekend here , but did have a problem updating this morning .
Working fine now .

This is how it's bookmarked on my cellphone browser.
http://xhtml.weather.com/xhtml.maps/rad/*****

(Put any zipcode in to replace the stars *****)

I've used this bookmark for years, it just suddenly quit over the
weekend. It wont work on my computer either. I tried zipcodes from all
over the US. NONE of them work.

BTW: This is supposed to bring up a radar map. (/rad/)

Here's a good link that might work for you:

http://www.intellicast.com/National/...y&animate=true

You pick the region you want from the drop down and can click Animation
if you like. You can also zoom closer, too. I use it it on my phone
and it works nicely.

--
rebel