Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default OT - Speed Cameras

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:27:16 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

On 3/30/2011 9:33 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:44:47 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

several weeks ago, I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a
paved public road.

Bull****.

When I hit 150..my ass sucked so hard to the seat that I couldnt have
fallen off if Id hit a brick wall. When I hit 250

Bull****.

Ive been in cars that went faster than that

Bull****.

Fastest Formula 1 laps: 229mph on track; 257mph for straight line run
at Bonneville
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formul...car#Top_speeds

Fastest Indy laps: 242mph on a track
http://espn.go.com/racing/indycar/st...eds-more-speed

gummer has never driven or ridden in a car at anything close to those
speeds, just as he has never ridden a motorcycle at anything close to
his bull**** claimed speed.

This is just more of gummer's extravagant "u cant top this" lying -
always having to build himself up from the grimy dweeb he is.

Bbbbbbuuuuut he says it was confirmed by a cop friend using radar!
The same "proof" he offered for his sailboat speed claim. I doubt he's
ever been over100 on a bike. I also doubt he's ridden much at all. He
collects old crap and wouldn't have the energy to fix up it up much
less the knowledge. He prefers to ride his chair, where he can have
fantastic adventures at will.