Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One-handed pullups

Gunner Asch on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 02:55:01 -0700

But NAOOOoooo! Nobody can go that fast on a motorcycle!! Snicker...

http://www.fastestmotorcycle.org/

As I stated clearly..it was a custom bike..by a custom builder who I
happen to know..who was passing through and wanted me to try his
latest toy. Which I did. Glad I did! I wont ever do it again..

Bill Cosby - on test driving the custom Shelby Cobra, built
especially for him, and having just scared the starch out of his
racing scarf, said afterwards "I want you to take these keys, and
give them to George Wallace."

LOL.

tschus
pyotr

"And if the drummer told you to jump off a bridge, you'd do it?"
"Not again."

--
pyotr filipivich