Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grokman Grokman Grokman Grokman is offline

Default Does anyone know the size of Cap'n Oblivious' dick? I ask because....

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:18:02 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Hey Banquer, how many other court cases are lurking in the woodwork
and bound to become exposed? What are you going to do then? Post twice
as often and with fewer words of course! That'll show 'em, right?

Please, Cap'n, don't hijack this thread. If someone does post the size of your dick, I don't want to miss it. It's really an important dickpoint... I mean datapoint for my study. You are a very impotent... Oh dayum, I mean very important person.

Oh, btw, just for tittylation, what would YOU say the size of your dick is? And no, measuring wall shadow from a slide projector is not a valid measurement.