Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default Does anyone know the size of Cap'n Oblivious' dick? I ask because....

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:31:48 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

I'm doing a study on Type A Sociopathic Personalities and the correlation to erect penis size.

snipped the usual advertisement for PV's crackpoedness

When I was a kid my mother always had battered copies of readers
digest or some such. Whenever I was at the limit of my library card
I'd resort to reading those mags. They had a humor section or bad
jokes or puns, I can't remember exactly. What stuck was the conclusion
that somebody was getting paid to write incredibly lame stuff, and
that others must find it funny. Yet every last horrible pun or
whatever was funnier than anything you've written lately. Your brain
seems to be clogged with scatological detritus, perhaps the result of
potty training trauma. The appropriate tool is a toilet plunger
applied to your ear. Pump vigorously until someone sane confirms
improvement.