Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grokman Grokman Grokman Grokman is offline

Default Does anyone know the size of Cap'n Oblivious' dick? I ask because....

I'm doing a study on Type A Sociopathic Personalities and the correlation to erect penis size.

So far the results have been very inneresting.
70-80% of these assholes have very small dicks, under 2.5", which of course supports the typical view expressed in DSM IV,V (the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders), esp. wrt the chest-thumping materialism that predominates in these wads.

BUT, surprisingly, 20-30% of these sociopaths have really big dicks, over 8".
About 10% are "normal".

Harold, do you know? I mean, Cap'n Ahole's dick seems to be in your mouth a good deal of the time....

Ed??
Of course, Ed, I know you wouldn't have any Harold-type first-hand knowledge, but since you pal around with Cap'n Ahole and marvel at his assets (material, of course), mebbe you seen him taking a **** or sumpn? It's not unmanly to look, btw... just sayin....

Now the more persdickacious amongst you might ax, How can you tell erect penis size from taking a ****?

Ahhh, Grasshoppas, very good Q.
I was actually being a bit demure.
What I really meant to say was, that since the Type A Sociopathic Personality typically jerks himself off near-incessantly, often under the guise of urinating (as is clearly evinced from Cap'n Ahole's absolutely insufferable posting here on RCM), mebbe Ed might have accidentally walked in on such an episode.

And, it's not unmanly to watch, at least not for a few seconds. Five minutes of watching is of course another story.

So I'd really appreciate it if anyone would dicknify my inquiry. I know there are a lot more of you morons on the good Cap'n's dick, so please speak up... but not with your mouths full, please.

Oh, y'all may be innerested in a followup study to this, on the same type A sociopathic scumbags.

This study will examine the ratios of dick-waving, jerking off, and the sucking of one's own dick in the type A sociopathic population.

Now, the persdickacious amongst you may be wunnerin about the latter, which will be explained more fully in The Study.
Suffice to say here that Type A Sociopathy enables dick-related feats unattainable by mere mortals.
For example, it is well known that NYC's Michael Bloomberg, Donald Trump, and NJ's Chris Christy suck their own dicks on a regular basis. Which is really a herculean feat for that lane-closing fat **** Christy. goodgawd.

This Study is also somewhat apropos of the wisdom of the great Philosopher Mr. PV'd, who said:
If you MUST suck cock, it might as well be your own cock.

Truer words never spoken. So sad that this seems to occur almost exclusively in the Type A Scumbag population.