Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default One-handed pullups

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 07:05:34 -0700, Captain Obvious
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 22:14:37 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:33:29 -0700, Captain Obvious
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:00:57 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 4:35:49 PM UTC-7, Grokman Grokman wrote:

Norton Commando. iirc

You don't recall ? WTF?

I damned sure remember that my 750 was an Atlas.

See, you edited the post.
I said, Norton Commando. Period.
Then, the iirc, it was a 4-speed.

You're good Kidding, really good. Totally dishonest, and a raving bitch, but very good at what you do.

only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive.

LOL You mean one of those 60hp locomotives I guess.

I towed a car with it. So yeah.

I made the Harley guys look bad.

That's like saying you can run faster than your granny.

No, I was referring to the pipes, which I think was pretty clear. Once again, you chose to distort the post.

Keep going, Cap'n, pretty soon even Ed will see thru your pathological bull****.
Harold won't, but then somehow you managed to slip your dick in his mouth.

slow eddy got his nickname for damn good reason. I've watched others like failed software reseller John Carroll use slow eddy like a tool for years.

There is a reason slow eddy has spent the majority of his life being a Pay For Play ad copy writer.

... and that reason is probably that he likes to earn a living. You
should give it a try instead of pretending it's a bad idea.

There is a reason my LinkedIn CADCAM group continues to grow like crazy.

"like crazy?" Are you sure that's a good thing? Two things are for
su it hasn't made you happy and it won't make up for cheating your
creditors.

Whoa. Are you listening to yourself? You're trying to talk reason with
the Usenet's biggest nutcase. g

Bonkers has been mercifully absent for quite a while, but my filter
seems now to be missing his posts. I have it set up so that I can see
that he's posting, but they're marked "read" first, and then it reads
only unread messages. But I'm missing seeing that there are "read"
messages from him now.

Anyway, that's probably even better, since it really doesn't matter if
he's posting. Hardly anyone responds to him anymore. It's a good
practice to follow, because it lets the wind out of his sails.

He's ****ed at himself for yapping his way into having his sordid past
mocked.

Keep in mind that those two Bonkers arrests for domestic abuse are
only the ones we know about.

He won't talk about that, but he can't resist responding. So
he's down to two words, "lied" or "failed" in those responses. They
are the best posts he's ever written, and if he can maintain the near
radio silence it should only be about twenty years until he can hope
to be regarded as merely an idiot.

Well, from the replies you've posted to him, it looks like the sleazy
****bag is exploiting the fact that I'm not reading his posts to get
away with slandering me.

Do me a favor; if you see him doing any more of it, let me know, or
reply so I can see it. At some point, he needs to be taken down a few
pegs.

--
Ed Huntress