View Single Post
  #52   Report Post  
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster

Default One-handed pullups

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 11:40:03 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:35:28 PM UTC-7, Grokman Grokman wrote:

If you are critical of Gummer and Banquer, how can you let this obvious pathology slide? Malicious pathology at that. I mean, I call a Norton a locomotive, and Cap'n Asshole just goes to town! And this buffoon thinks he's making some literary statement.

You and many others give slow eddy far too much credit. slow eddy is book smart and lacks practical experience in many subjects he pretends to be an expert in. slow eddy also does a lot of lying when people call him out on his lack of real world practical experience.

Truth be told, it totally escapes me how a guy like Ed can't see thru a fraud, albeit an artful fraud, like Cap'n Ahole.
Which I guess is ultimately a testimony to the likes of a Cap'n Ahole's skills. If Ahole were in finance, he'd be defrauding the whole US Gummint, he's so good at this, instead of grandstanding in a newsgroup.

People confuse artful manipulation with intellect and with a productive person, when in reality these manipulators are simply walking malware, simple as that. They ARE intelligent, in a way, but that just makes a very good case for expanding the guidelines for euthanasia.