Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Electrical - what's wrong with this?

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:45:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

So why haven't you put a rubber baby buggy bumper around the pipe
there during one of these repair sessions, Dave? This would head off
the repair instead of just letting you know when it wore through. I
have seen bumpers you can install on the flexi poly line so it doesn't
wear through. (Where the hell did I see that?) Googlit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TORQUE-STOP-ARRESTOR-WATER-WELL-SUBMERSIBLE-PUMP-WIRE-PROTECTION-ARRESTER-/271552325722

Lowe's has them, on their website.

LORDY, they don't give those away, do they?

$17, compared to the price of all the other parts?

No, seventeen bucks for a little piece of rubber and a pair of hose
clamps. Ootrageous, it is.

--
My desire to be well-informed is currently
at odds with my desire to remain sane. --Sipkess