Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grokman Grokman Grokman Grokman is offline

Default One-handed pullups

Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! g

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bull****ter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.

So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)

Nice summary, Ed. But PV knows every word of it already. He doesn't
care, he has his own bashing to do and it will be entertaining to see
how many more ludicrous 125=256 excuses he can come up along the way.

BTW, I have a very fast bike, a lot of riding experience, and live
where I can occasionally open the throttle. I've been over 125 a
couple times recently while passing. It in no way made me feel
entitled to say I'd gone 256, because that would be stupid and nobody
would believe it.

Ultimately most people here (less the Castradis) believe you as little as they believe Gummer.

Let's assume that's true. Who gives a ****? I don't care much about
anybody's opinion unless it's founded on reason. There isn't much of
that in this newsgroup, especially not from people like you. I do
respect Ed and Ed's opinions. He thinks straight and writes smoothly.
He's a guy I'd enjoy meeting in person. In fact, I recently sent him
an invite along with some photos of my current project, and a couple
video walkthroughs of a computer model. If you want to KNOW about my
speed claim for example, ask Ed if there were any bikes in those
photos that could back up my statements. You won't do anything like
that because you prefer **** you made up over reasonable evidence.
That's just one of the things that make you a crackpot.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm
Oh, Ed, MMMMMMmmmmmmmm
Oh, Ed,
Yuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh, Ed,
Back up my statements, SLuuuuuuuurp,
Oh, Ed, give it to me Ed, give me your reasonable evidence
GUUULP BUUUUURP AHHHHHHHHH buuuuuuurp
Oh, Ed, what a wad, that was delicious....
NOW will you watch my Comptery Model??