Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default One-handed pullups

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 15:18:05 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control

What stalking? Wieber says he's going to sue me and kill me. That's a
license to ridicule him. You don't have to participate or read it.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough.

Agreed. Although it sounds like you already know he can't stop the
bull**** and deserves protection from the mocking. Not gonna happen.

This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

LOL No mental illness involved in threatening to kill people and
writing long gory examples of how he hopes to do it, right?