John Del

Default Zenith Rear Projection TV/Model PV4655LK9

Subject: Zenith Rear Projection TV/Model PV4655LK9
From: "Arthur Jernberg"
Date: 7/23/03 8:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Agreed John. However I've been doing this for over 35 years. I find that
giving the customer the information, not the expertise, is not considered a
loss.

Exactly. But some customers don't want to just know that there is a problem in
the vert deflection (for example) and how much, they want to know what exact
part(s) is needed. I've had some customers carry in an item, and ask if I
would identify the defective component so that they can replace it themselves.
John Del
Wolcott, CT

"Nothing is so opportune for tyrants as a people tired of its liberty."
Alan Keyes

(remove S for email reply)