Mark

Default OT? CDR Burning Big-Time Problems

In article ,
says...
Begin On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:26:15 -0400 Mark
wrote in Message id:
et:

This may be OT for this NG, so I'm begging the indulgence of
knowledgeable people.

I'm at my wits' end. I've been struggling with this for
about 6 weeks now, and am in desperate need of advice.

I'm running Win98SE, using a compatible Mitsumi drive,

What is the model # of the drive?

CR-48X5TE
Have you checked with Mitsumi for
firmware updates for the drive itself?

I hunted the site, but didn't find anything. For that
matter, didn't find anything at all listed for this drive.

Are you sure your drive is capable
of creating Photo CDs?

Well, it came with ECDC 4.0, which includes data and photo
capabilities, so I assume it is.

Check here for the latest firmware updates:
http://www.mitsumi.com/enduser/1_drivers.html

Thanks for the suggestions.
--
Mark