Rudolf Ladyzhenskii

Default Philips tv, not remembering last channel:no battery and no supercap.

Do you switch it on at AC power or from stand by?

It should remember channel when you do from stand by, but it does not have
to when you do at mains.
If yoour PP (sound, brightness, etc...) stay same and channel tune is OK, I
would think memory backup is fine.

Rudolf

"Jim Lazzaro" wrote in message
om...
If anyone could please advise me about what keeps the memory of the
last channel viewed before switch off.
TV is a Philips 14CN2001/75S, it doesn't have a remote.
I am unable to find any batteries or supercaps.
The problem is when switched on the TV starts on channel 0 (sound is
okai)regardless of what channel it was used on.
Unfortunayely I do not have schematics and also I don't see any eeprom
on PCB.
Thanking you in advance.
Jim