Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default uk mail order bathrooms?

In message , Bruno writes
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a uk supplier for bathroom fitments like showers/
sinks/baths etc that operates via mail order or ebay? I'm looking for a
firm that supplies a wide range of decent quality gear (not necessarily
hi-end brand names, just good gear).
cheers.

Some companies that I used when doing the bathroom last year:

http://www.qssupplies.co.uk/

http://www.tradingdepot.co.uk/

http://www.ergonomicdesigns.co.uk/

http://www.bathstore.com/

https://www.plumbnation.co.uk/

I used a variety of suppliers as prices on different things can vary
quite a bit, or one co. stock something's, but not others etc.

They were all good to deal with, I had a couple of problems with faulty
gear supplied and AWOL orders, but all dealt with efficiently.

--
Chris French