Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Fence panel clips -- I must be thick ...

On 23/01/2015 00:14, Roger Mills wrote:

Yes, indeed. They look the same as the ones in the Wickes video cited by
alan_m. I haven't got a clue what the big hole is for, though!

The fixing screw goes through the clip into the first vertical edge
rail, then through the large hole in the clip, then through the fence
slats AND the vertical edge rail the other side. The smaller the hole
the more accurate you would have to be when positioning the fixing screw.