Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toughest Job

On 3/11/2015 8:28 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:
Just spent the day chipping away clay tiles that were cemented into a
basement. Long, tedious, unproductive work. The Sledge didn't work too
well since it sent shards flying into the customers' brand new drywall.
Hammer and chisel. I am glad there were only 32 tiles, and the rest of
the floor was carpet.

What is the most tedious thing you have done?

I find it a lot of work to clear the leaves out
of Mom's gutters. After several experiments, power
washer with high pressure water did the best.

This year, shovelling snow has been a lot of work.
Half way into March, and I've still got two feet
or so of snow in the yard, and it's still tough to
get in and out of my driveway.

-
..
Christopher A. Young