Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] KLayton888@aol.com is offline

Default question about home security cameras

On Friday, March 14, 2003 at 10:57:29 AM UTC-7, FH wrote:
i was wondering if anyone here could direct me to a do it yourself home
security cameras site that are decent ( but not expensive ) products. i'm
thinking about a few outdoor cameras outside my front door etc with a tv
monitor inside the house. i saw a kit at Costco some time back, but i was
leary that maybe this type of system is too cheap ( maybe i'm wrong ).

thanks for any help

Updating an old topic. Costco does indeed sell quite a few "pre-packaged" camera/dvr systems in both wireless and hard-wired styles. They even have the new "IP" camera systems which use cat 5 wire & connectors.