Fred Holder

Default FS: Nova Ornamental Turning Attachment

Thanks for that picture Nick. My Nova Ornamental Turner sets on the shelf and is
seldom used because it is sort of a pain to get it down and set it up on the
lathe for a few cuts or to cut threads that I can hand chase quicker than I can
set up the ornamental turner. I've had mine for about four years and had never
thought of mounting it permenantly on a Nova 3000 Bed Extension. That makes it
an excellent stand alone tool.

Thanks again and glad you were able to sell yours.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

In article , Nick Silva says...

If you're interested in a stand-alone OT jig,
I am selling my Nova Ornamental Turning Attachment. These are now
discontinued so they are hard to get.
This OT is mounted on a Nova bed extension, with an upright router on
One end to provide the cutting. This can also be used on the Nova lathe.
This is selling as a set only. Comes complete with all cutters and tools.

It is located in Garland (dallas) for pickup, otherwise note that it is
heavy and may be pricey to ship. A picture is available he
http://www.Studio-N.net/novaOT.jpg

Email questions to me. Peace.
-nick