Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
just_me[_2_] just_me[_2_] is offline

Default NY Prison Break

On 13-Jun-15 2:07 PM, Gray_Wolf wrote:

I assume everybody has heard about the two inmates who escaped from
the upstate New York prison. I saw photos of the metal they cut on
their way out. That 24" pipe they cut a hole in looks at least 1/2"
thick. The precision of the cut looked almost like it was done by a
pipe fitter. I was impressed to say the least. Is today's Sawzall and
blades that much better than what I had 30 years ago?

I'm in Australia and saw it on the TV news.

That cut looked like it had been marked out and cut with care. I was
quite surprised.